Terms of Service:
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the BeHoldingU website and all content, services and products available at or through the website. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies.
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
The Website is not directed to children younger than 13, and service on the Website is only offered to users 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 years old, please do not register to use the Website. Any person who registers as a user or provides their personal information to the Website represents that they are 13 years of age or older.
- Responsibility of Contributors.If you write an article, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), you are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of what form the Content takes, which includes, but is not limited to text, photo, video, audio, or code. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that your content does not violate these terms.By submitting Content to BeHoldingU for inclusion on the website, you grant BeHoldingU a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. .You also give other BeHoldingU users permission to share your Content on other websites and add their own Content to it (aka to reblog your Content), so long as they use only a portion of your post and they give you credit as the original author by linking back to your site.If you delete Content, BeHoldingU will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, BeHoldingU has the right (though not the obligation) to, in BeHoldingU’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in BeHoldingU’s reasonable opinion, violates any BeHoldingU policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in BeHoldingU’s sole discretion. BeHoldingU will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal.
- General Terms.
Optional paid services are on the Website. By selecting a paid service you agree to pay BeHoldingU the one-time, monthly, or annual fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Service fees are not refundable.
- General Terms.
- Permitted Use. You may use the BeHoldingU to develop a product or service that searches, displays, analyzes, retrieves, and views information available on BeHoldingU.com.
- Restricted Use. You may not use the BeHoldingU.com to substantially replicate products or services offered by BeHoldingU, including the republication of BeHoldingU.com content or the creation of a separate publishing platform. If BeHoldingU believes, in its sole discretion, that you have violated or attempted to violate these conditions or the spirit of these terms, your ability to use and access the BeHoldingU.com may be temporarily or permanently revoked, with or without notice.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. BeHoldingU has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, BeHoldingU does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. BeHoldingU disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which BeHoldingU.com links, and that link to BeHoldingU.com. BeHoldingU does not have any control over those non-BeHoldingU websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-BeHoldingU website or webpage, BeHoldingU does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. BeHoldingU disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-BeholdingU websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As BeHoldingU asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by BeHoldingU.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify BeHoldingU. BeHoldingU will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. BeHoldingU will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of BeHOldingU or others. In the case of such termination, BeHoldingU will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to BeHoldingU.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from BeHoldingU to you any BeHoldingU or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with BeHoldingU. BeHoldingU, BeHoldingU.com, BeHoldingU logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with BeHolidngU, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of BeHoldingU and BeHoldingU licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any BeHoldingU or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. BeHoldingU reserves the right to display advertisements.
- Changes. We are constantly updating our services and information and that means sometimes we have to change the legal terms under which our services are offered. If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on one of our blogs, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new Terms will take effect. If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using WordPress.com within the designated notice period. Your continued use of WordPress.com will be subject to the new Terms. However, any dispute that arose before the changes shall be governed by the Terms (including the binding individual arbitration clause) that were in place when the dispute arose.
- Termination. BeHoldingU may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement, you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. BeHoldingU and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither BeHoldingU nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, you understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will BeHoldingU, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to BeHoldingU under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. BeHoldingU shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless BeHoldingU, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Translation. These Terms of Service were originally written in English (US). We may translate these Terms into other languages. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Service and the English version, the English version will control.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between BeHoldingU and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of BeHoldingU, or by the posting by BeHoldingU of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of California, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in San Francisco County, California. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in San Francisco, California, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Automattic may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
Like most website operators, BeHoldingU collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. BeHoldingU’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how BeHoldingU’s visitors use it’s website. From time to time, BeHoldingU may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate.
BeHoldingU also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on BeHoldingU.com blogs. BeHoldingU only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to BeHoldingU website choose to interact with BeHoldingU in ways that require BeHoldingU to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that BeHoldingU gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a subscription or to contact us to provide a name and email address. Those who engage in transactions with BeHoldingU – by paying for consultations for example – are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, BeHoldingU collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with BeHoldingU. BeHoldingU does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
BeHoldingU may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, BeHoldingU may monitor the most articles and posts on the BeHoldingU.com site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. BeHoldingU may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, BeHoldingU does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
BeHoldingU discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on BeHoldingU’s behalf or to provide services available at BeHoldingU’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using BeHoldingU’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. BeHoldingU will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, BeHoldingU discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when BeHoldingU believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of BeHoldingU, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an BeHoldingU website and have supplied your email address, BeHoldingU may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with BeHoldingU and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. BeHoldingU takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If BeHoldingU, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that BeHoldingU goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur and that any acquirer of BeHoldingU may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to our Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.